'Keep Your Love Locked Down' with a Valentine's Day Dinner at Shorebird Restaurant!
If a dining experience that does not include takeout, curbside pickup, or a delivery service sounds like what you need for Valentine’s Day this year, then look no further than the beautiful Shorebird Restaurant in Newport Beach. Offered with an optional wine pairing package, the three-course menu and a shared dessert designed by Executive Chef Jay Bogsinske has all the ingredients you need to keep your love locked down. Featured dishes include Braised Veal Cheeks, Japanese Yellowtail Crudo, Wood-Fired Filet Mignon with King Crab, and Chef’s well-known Salmon Mignon with a butter-poached lobster risotto. We strongly recommend booking as soon as possible as reservations are coming already, and we do not anticipate any same-day seating. Thank you, and we look forward to creating an unforgettably intimate setting this year!
5PM – 10PM | February 14th
$129* / Guest | Optional Wine Pairing + $39
COURSE ONE (CHOOSE ONE)
- BRAISED VEAL CHEEKS – Parmesan risotto, bordelaise sauce / Optional Pairing: Pinot Noir, Ponzi Tavola 2017
- CRUDO – Japanese yellowtail, avocado, jalapeños, scallions, ponzu Optional Pairing: Chardonnay, Laguna 2017
COURSE TWO (CHOOSE ONE)
- CARPACCIO SALAD – Shaved golden beets, strawberries, baby spinach leaves, herbed goat cheese, crushed Marcona almonds, pickled red onions, poppy seed vinaigrette / Optional Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc, Chasing Venus 2019
COURSE THREE (CHOOSE ONE)
- WOOD-FIRED PRIME FILET MIGNON – Creekstone Farms beef, steamed king crab, grilled asparagus, bordelaise and béarnaise sauces / Optional Pairing: Cabernet Sauvignon, Justin 2017
- FAROE ISLANDS SALMON MIGNON – Butter-poached lobster risotto, confit cherry tomatoes, lobster bisque sauce, tarragon leaves, chives / Optional Pairing: Chardonnay, Grgich Hills 2017
- GRAND MARNIER CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ w/ white chocolate-drizzled strawberry / Optional Pairing: Champagne, Piper Heidsieck
OFFERED Á LA CARTE
- Oysters on the Half Shell $20 half dozen / $40 dozen
- Tin’s Dressed Oysters $20 half dozen / $40 dozen